Monday, February 9, 2009

plz try to cope

i was going thru my posts and other people's blogs when i noticed that most ppl use proper english spellings in their posts, whreas i resort to shortcuts as much as i can. in addition i write almost entirely in lower case, and miss many words in between. this is mainly because when i write my mind works faster than my hands and i dont bother to check properly what i have written.but i can now see that this sometimes make for difficulty in understanding my posts. i will try to correct these habits, but i can foresee little success in this matters, so i request my readers( imagining there are some), to plz try to cope with it.

5 comments:

Roshan said...

PLEASE READ THIS, WITHOUT BEING IMPATIENT!!
I was going through my posts and other people's blogs when I noticed that most people use proper English spellings in their posts, whereas I resort to shortcuts as much as I can. In addition I write almost entirely in lower case, and miss many words in between. This is mainly because when I write my mind works faster than my hands and I don’t bother to check properly what I have written. But I can now see that this sometimes make for difficulty in understanding my posts. I will try to correct these habits, but I can foresee little success in this matters, so I request my readers (imagining there are some), to please try to cope with it.

NOW U FIND ANY DIFFERENCE?? WHAT I SUGGEST IS SHORTCUTS DO NOT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE. ONLY THING YOU CHECK OUT IS SPELLING OF UNUSUAL WORDS.

snow said...

thanks for your comment. but could u please explain unusual words?

Roshan said...

not usual, common, or ordinary; uncommon in amount or degree; exceptional:

blackgames said...

Yeah, who gives a shit about packaging when the stuff is good? I mean, pour Scotch in to a empty bottle of the cheapest whisky and it will still taste great,eh?!

snow said...

scotch n whisky????i never thot in those terms.but i get ur piont, and feel flattered.thanks.